[plug] Re: Off-topic posts

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Sun Sep 19 19:27:43 WST 2004

I think maybe to have a link to the FAQ/Generally accepted list
etiquette on the footer appended by the list software?  It could be
useful for new list members as well, they should see a link to it fairly
soon after subscribing due to the typical daily volume on this list.  I
think whatever rules or accepted etiquette that the list administrators
and/or plug committee decide on should be the status quo IMHO.

/ Ben