[plug] CommIT Day 2, summary

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Sep 19 20:23:02 WST 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:21, Senectus . wrote:

> Fantastic work Leon (and Harry etc) :-D

Hear hear.  Leon, great job, mate.  Harry: as reliable and capable as ever.
Well done.

> I managed to catch most of the "beta" release of the Install fest
> video.. Its looking quite good.

Yeah, if you forget about the dodgy camera work, direction and editing.
We'll fix it in post =).

> Was quite impressed with the app that the "pixelglow" guy was showing
> off on the Mac... ( http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ ) (I'm sure the
> guy told me it has been ported to Linux and win32.. but I can't seem
> to find that on the site)

I've got his contact details if you want to find out more.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

user, n.:
	The word computer professionals use when they mean "idiot."
		-- Dave Barry, "Claw Your Way to the Top"

[I always thought "computer professional" was the phrase hackers used
 when they meant "idiot."  Ed.]

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/