[plug] [OT] fear of posting (was: Day 2)

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 19 21:35:15 WST 2004

Ahh, since when?  Guess it dates me, but going back to the days of DEC
phone and similar applications, and also TTY, you usually just blatted
it through, all lowercase - the idea was to get the message across.
Being a grammer nazi just showed what a dork you were - certainly didn't
add to the message - does this still apply?  Ive really only noticed
this "accepted practise" since the recent fun started.

someone who has been picked on and thinks its all just a sign that its a
slow news day and some people have nothing better to do than stir,
BillK