[plug] ATO online and Linux compatibility

Newton, Ty Ty.Newton at ato.gov.au
Tue Sep 21 12:25:47 WST 2004

Hi Chris,

I will do some preliminary investigation on the ECI application and get
back to you with a sensible response.  Can you tell me about your
Linux/Java installation so I can put together a test system that is as
close as possible to yours.

What is your technical expertise level?

Are you willing to assist in the process of getting the software to
work: evaluating beta versions, giving feedback, giving notes on how you
get the software setup on your system, etc?

Regards,
Ty

                            IMPORTANT

 The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Privacy Hotline of the Australian Taxation Office, telephone 13 28 69 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.