[plug] PGP Sign messages

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Sep 21 18:47:25 WST 2004

well , http://keys.indymedia.org/ is what I use. but thats no good for
anyone outside the indymedia project

That said, as an unrepentant pine user, the gpg plugin I use causes the
email program to jump out of its skin everyime its within 100 meters of
gpg key (Ie it starts asking me questions I'm unable to answer cos I
havent seen the email yet)

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."