[plug] mysql/associativearrays/objects/something wierdness.

Mark O'Shea mark at musicalstoat.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 13:10:53 WST 2004

On Mon, September 27, 2004 12:35 pm, Shayne O'Neill said:

> I'm having a rather strange problem.

A couple of things come to mind.  But I'm on a windows computer and can't
ssh to my server to check it at the moment so I might be completely wrong.

Have you tried changing the name of the field in case id has a special
meaning (that always returns 1)?  Also you haven;t shown us the template
but I'm assuming you've checked that it does use [id] and matches with the
array that you get back?

--
Mark O'Shea