[plug] mysql/associativearrays/objects/something wierdness.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 13:20:50 WST 2004

Found it. not what I thought it was at all.

Pans out the code did work. But the html it was inserting to had a
namespace clash on image maps. *boing*

Ie the first record's resulting html had an image map with the same name
as the second record's html. the browser just uses the first image map for
both.

Easy fix :)

Incidently for the sake of google. That renderer class has served me
faultlessly for some times now, and its much easier and quicker than most
of the 'complicated' template engines out there.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."