[plug] Looking for network card module

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:41:46 WST 2004

I have been trying to get Smoothwall working on my system and am
having trouble with the network card. It is a Realtek 8169 based card
which is not supported standard. After much searching I found that all
I need do is obtain a module file compiled against kernel ver 2.4.22,
put it in the right place and config the system and all will be well.
I have downloaded the source for the driver from realtek but have no
way of compiling against kernel ver 2.4.22.
Can anyone help please? All I need is the .o file, if I am reading it correctly.

Regards,
Chris Griffin