[plug] Fw: Linux introductory course

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:41:13 WST 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:11:26 +0800, Bernard Blackham
<bernard at blackham.com.au> wrote:
<snip>
> If you are not aware there is a one day Linux introduction course
> happening on the 6th of October, in Perth.  This is a repeat of the
> successfull event we held a month ago and it is to cater for the
> people who we couldnt fit in the first one.  So please notify any
> people you feel would benefit from this introductory course.
>
> http://register.novell.com/login/index.cfm?action=prelogin&fuse=event&id=13114&code=enu

Whilst not being an IT professional, it is still very tempting to
attend.  Details on the course can be found -
http://www.novell.com/training/linux/workshop/ap_workshop.html

If only my holidays were a week earlier .....

regards,
 Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com
1000 Mbs of email !!