[plug] Thunderbird date format

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 29 09:45:48 WST 2004

In message <415A0E80.4010602 at powerstech.com>
on Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 09:23:12AM +0800, Russ Powers wrote:
> (process:1150): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
>        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

That would explain a lot. However:
 - what OS are you using?
 - via what means did you obtain Thunderbird?

I think the only time I've seen the above warning is with odd X
environment, but I suppose that if you downloaded a version of
Thunderbird that was not specifically compiled for your distro, there
might be some mismatch because of it. Alternatively, perhaps your
computer doesn't have any locales set up other than 'C'?