[plug] CSI not compatible with Firefox?

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Apr 1 12:21:38 WST 2005

Mark Dixon wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I tried to set up CSI through Firefox but got a message I can only
> describe as "cute": "You are currently using an incompatible browser
> ...".

Sorry for the delayed response, I've just travelled 1500 km North and
I'm wading through 600 emails, but have you looked at this page:

    http://itmaze.com.au/articles/ato/

Which talks you through the process of making CSI work under Linux.

All I can say is, "works for me" :-)

But let us know if you have any issues.

When I have a spare moment, I'll update it to take advantage of the new
archive that the ATO has recently provided with all the appropriate
files on it.

Cheers,

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S25°34'41" - E152°35'34" (Graham's Creek, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..