[plug] Gimpshop - Good or Bad

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Apr 1 13:50:18 WST 2005

This looks great. I've used photoshop and gimp for ages, and can say
fairly unambiguously that that gimps interface sucks. You spend more time
with the program and less time being creative.

I'm eager to test this. Photoshop is one of those killer apps, and to see
the gimp tweaked to make it useable in the way photoshop is is an
achievement.

Now if someone can clone me abelton live for my music, XP finally goes bye
bye.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.