[plug] OpenSource seminar - THANKS!

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 21:55:27 WST 2005

Since this was on the PLUG list it is probably not OT to offer a sincere
Thanks to Harry and all the ones who presented, arranged-to-happen,
attended, etc today's seminar at OpenSource WA in Bentley.   Even though I
am not in private enterprise per se, I figure that we all have (and are!)
clients at some level and it was good to share with others in the IT
profession and learn the elements of business success, client satisfaction,
etc from those at the coal face.

Hope to attend more such functions in the future.
Well done!
Denis