[plug] [Semi-OT] AMD 64 3000+

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 8 17:03:56 WST 2005

I'm using an AMD Athlon 64 on an MSI K8T Neo2 board with 1gb ram running
Ubuntu64 without any problems.  I haven't tried the sata yet but
everything else has gone without a hitch.  I have no idea as to how the
MSI motherboard compares feature or performance wise with other options
but so far I am happy.

Tim Bowden