[plug] How do I make Firefox a startup on reboot?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 17 21:13:14 WST 2005

Hiya guys,

I used to be a Galeon fan. I still like it, but when I changed from Mdk
to SuSE, Galeon wasn't on the CD's, and since I'd looked through the
Galeon website, and it seemed to have a far less dynamic support group
than Firefox, I decided to change. (I later foundout that Galeon was on
the SuSE DVD's - but not the CD's - bummer).

Anyway, I went through a few contortions to get all my bookmarks moved
over, and it's not a bad browser, except that if I shut down my machine
with Firefox running, I have to restart it from scratch, when I reboot,
and login, whereas with Galeon, it would restart, and automatically
reopen all the tabs and pages, I had open. Far nicer behaviour, I
thought.

Anybody got any ideas/

TIA
RichardM