[plug] How do I make Firefox a startup on reboot?

Dean Holland speedster at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 17 21:26:02 WST 2005

There is an extension for firefox - Tabbrowser Extensions that allows
you to "save" tab sessions and restore them at a later time. I believe
you can set it to save the session when you close firefox and load the
most recent tab session when it starts up - then all you would have to
do is setup your desktop environment to start Firefox when you login and
that should be close to what you want.

The extension home page is
http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/index.html.en

Dean