[plug] Re: Web Page Editing

Benjamin Woods woodsb02 at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 21 22:52:11 WST 2005

Ok guys!
Thanks very much for the info.

Yeah, I tried out nvu and found that it really wasn't much better than
straight html.
So I thought... I wonder if dreamweaver really was that good... so I
tried it again on windows, only to find out that I didn't really need it
at all! As my knowledge of html, javascript and php has grown, I am no
longer reliant on dreamweaver or WYSIWYG web page editors at all!
hehe... I was being a woose!

I am really loving php at the moment! (I bought the sams teach yourself
php in 24 hours book).
Too bad my uni project won't be on a web server, so I can't use php!
hehe

Much appreciated fellas!

Maybe see you all this monday?

-Ben Woods