[plug] ** April Workshop Notice **

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sun Apr 24 23:18:37 WST 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Steve Boak wrote:

> Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:38:10 +0800
> From: Steve Boak <sboak at westnet.com.au>
> To: plug at plug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] ** April Workshop Notice **
>
> On Sunday 24 April 2005 14:08, Cameron Patrick wrote:
>> Cameron Patrick wrote:
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Bernard.
>>
>> Argh argh argh.  This is what I get for copy/pasting from the previous
>> month's reminder _again_. :-(
>>
>> *runs away and hides in a corner*
>>
>> Cameron
>
> Just press the "unsend" button. Oh, there isn't one? I bet there are a lot of
> people who would LOVE to have one of those :-)
>
> Steve
>
> --

I thought that those GUI email applications came with a recall button.

I have seen messages "This is to advise that Fred Dagg is recalling the
message sent at .... to ...., as it was sent in error".

I have seen the messages, and, PINE does not appear to have the
facility, so it must be limited to the GUI email applications.

If you install outedlook on WINE on top of Linux, you might get that
facility.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale