[plug] MSN + WINE = not working

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:06:36 WST 2005

yeah, ive tried Amsn, i got nudges working in it(well tells me when a
nudge is sent...dosent shake or anythin cool)....but i prefer gaim.  In my
opinion, gaim is the best linux msn messenger client.

anyway, im not interested in alternatives for msn, i cant find any other
msn clients that do what i want them to do.

so, does anyone know what the problem in crossover office is?(MSN
Messenger setup failed.  Please go to the MSN Messneger Web site and
download the software from there.)