[plug] /var/log/secure reporting

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:03:54 WST 2005

On 8/8/05, Daniel J. Axtens <danielax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you could add a command in your profile to log something. When
> you log in and the profile is executed, the message is logged. How you
> would log it is a good question though.
>
> You could even make it system-wide and root-only writeable by putting
> it in /etc/profile.

I'd rather something that scoured the logs for accepted/successful
logins in general.. cause the logs are telling me that someone is
trying evey login under the sun, from exchange to tomcat...
only telling me of my logins is kinda redundant.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From