[plug] Re: [plug-announce] August Seminar Notice

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Aug 10 16:41:39 WST 2005

For those that did not get along last night, a transcript is available
for the "Are you a Computer Angel?" presentation, see:
http://www.computerangels.org.au/resources/plug2005.shtml

If you would like further information about Computer Angels or our
participation in Software Freedom Day, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
Jacqueline