[plug] vim wars- all set

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 10 17:08:58 WST 2005

Hi all,

I have emailed everyone who put their name down for one of the teams in
the vim wars about payment details.  If for some reason you didn't get
an email, please let me know asap.

If you would like to sign up, there is still time.

Details for those who have missed it:
We have booked a two hour evening lockout (ie, only pluggers and friends
in the arena) for this Thursday evening 7pm till 9pm (6.45pm suit up)
which gives us 4 rounds with use of the party rooms after for beer (byo)
and pizza (or whatever your favourite poison is).  The cost for the
event (without food/drink) is $25 each.

The Venue: www.darkzone-wa.com.au

Zone 3 Northbridge
248 Newcastle Street Northbridge
(08) 9227 1511

The rules: If you play, and are on the winning team, you can claim your
favourite editor is the best without having to justify your claim. If
you loose, you have to acknowledge the superiority of the winning team's
editor whenever you recommend your own choice for the next 12 months.