[plug] San Francisco LinuxWorld Conference and Expo 2005

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Aug 11 17:52:47 WST 2005

Bruno Cristovao wrote:

> How long does it take to become a plug member? Or do you take the money
> and run?

Pretty much, yeah ;-P  If you joined in person you get a membership
card and everything ... at the moment I don't think we can do anything
about people signing up online :-( since of the three people who have
access to the club bank account (and can tell if someone has actually
paid), two of them are out of the country and the third is no longer
on committee.

Sorry 'bout that,

Cameron.  (Reluctant PLUG president)