[plug] gentoo

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 10:55:40 WST 2005

2 quicker ways
a.
Vidalinux (30 min on my machine)
gives a basic gentoo system
then can finetune as I need
b.
New livecd 2005.1 with gui installer
supposed to let you do what you normally can
but with/without gui

Tame? :)

one of the MAIN things I LOVE about gentoo is.

that sofar 95% of ALL installs from source code (no
ebuilds) would work :))
compared to mandrake 5% :((

Love it when you see someone say NO ebuild for
suchandsuch
dload, follow install instructions, wulla :))