[plug] gentoo

Craig Dyke grail at westnet.com.au
Sat Aug 13 19:50:05 WST 2005

Jim Householder wrote:

I hope you enjoy your experience with Gentoo.
I too tried it a while ago and had issues with the setup, but happy to
say most were
from misunderstanding of how they did things.
My only real complaint was about the time taken to get setup from the getgo.

I currently use another source based distro called SourceMage which I have
found to be most productive.

Anywho ... enjoy

Craig