[plug] Membership

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:30:11 WST 2005

> While the web site lists the members of the committee, on the contact
> web page, there are no mugshots of the committee members (that I found)
> on the web site.
>
> In the olden days, the old PLUG web site used to have a committee page,
> with mugshots of the committee members, so that they were easily
> identifiable from a distance, for such things. Perhaps, consideration
> could be given, to having such an inclusion in the web site, once
> again...

I'm sure we can do that. I'm not sure that approaching any committee
member is a good idea though. I.e. I have no idea what to do with
money if you give it to me. I can activate your account though. So in
general, approach a committee member, but if you can find the
treasurer then that's a whole lot better.

Tim