[plug] request for a vampire tap and sample thicknet cable

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 16 11:22:05 WST 2005

Hi, I am trying to locate a short length of thicknet (< 1M, only need a
connector on one end), a vampire tap and an aiu cable.  I want to use it
in a lecture on Friday to show students how lucky they are to be dealing
with cat5/6 and not dragging this stuff through walls/ceilings!  It
would be great if it could be "donated".

I am willing to travel in the metro area to pick it up.

Please contact me off list at billk at iinet_REMOVE_THIS_.net.au

BillK