[plug] Something is awfully wrong with this scenario. Jeremy?

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 16 13:29:36 WST 2005

Unfortunately there kicking jeremy bad over the scientology thing. Which
is a tad unfair if I understand the lawyer/client
confidentiality relationship properly.

Ugh. Jeremy has helped me out with legal stuff before. I'm gunna tell the
slash dotters to sod off.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate