[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 16 13:41:56 WST 2005

Oh good lord. Now there lumping him in with McBride....

Jeremy: IF YOU READ THIS. Get oon the frigging buzzer to any PR management
company that does "crisis management". Seriously.

I'd also recomend jeremy gets in contact with PJ and explain it to her.
Maybe if groklaw chimes in on this one with a better explaination that
could avert the beast that is slashot making any bigger mess of this one.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate