[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:48:58 WST 2005

On 8/16/05, Mr Shayne <shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au> wrote:
> I'd also recomend jeremy gets in contact with PJ and explain it to her.
> Maybe if groklaw chimes in on this one with a better explaination that
> could avert the beast that is slashot making any bigger mess of this one.

Probably a good idea.. but any twit can just follow the yellow link road :
http://www.ilaw.com.au/linuxfaq.html

Having said that, It could have been handled better.. everyone knows
how volatile and protective the OSS "community" can be.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From