[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Aug 16 22:02:44 WST 2005

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 13:52, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Lovely isn't it. A guy tries to help out - since that's how
> everything seems to me - and gets completely trashed by people
> jumping to conclusions.

Not only that, I can't even post in his defence.

Several *weeks* ago, SlashDot bitch-slapped my account because I posted
some (polite but) controversial answers to some asinine questions and
got repeatedly modded into the floor by idiots who Really Don't Want To
Know, In Fact, Don't Want Anyone Else To Know Either.

My karma, which had been redlined since three days after I started
posting there, counted for nothing. The RDWTK crowd soaked up less than
half of it, but the system forbids me from posting -- forbids anyone
from posting from any ID (or as AC) at any of the three IP addresses I
used in the weeks leading up to the bitchslapping -- and ahs done so
continuously since then. The official moderators officially told me to
sod off and stop whining.

SlashDot User #8043 is officially history. Too hard. Someone else will
have to defend Jeremy "Spammer Slammer" Malcolm today.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia