[plug] Something is awfully wrong with this scenario. Jeremy?

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Aug 16 22:08:37 WST 2005

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 14:19, simon wrote:
> but having a lawyer say 'I wont charge you license fees, trust
> me' is beyond belief :)

Any random lawyer, yes. But I know three now who are painfully honest,
and Jeremy's one of them.

> Again, I ask, where is the purported damage to the Linux community
> caused by people abusing the Linux trademark?

Sorry, you _do_ know who The SCO Group are, don't you?

> Who exactly is Jeremy and Linux Australia protecting here?

Not protecting. Establishing.

Linus's uncontested right to the Linux trademark in Australia.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia