[plug] Something is awfully wrong with this scenario. Jeremy?

simon simon at plumtek.com
Tue Aug 16 14:24:19 WST 2005

Craig Ringer (craig at postnewspapers.com.au) wrote:

> The whole situation was evidently handled less than fantastically, but I
> still don't understand why all this fuss is being made *now*. What about
> two weeks ago, when all this happened?

Dont you find it strange that most of us are only finding out about this now?

I myself dont have a great deal of time to troll news sites.

I would have thought something with the potential to affect the whole
community would have been made a lot more public - a post to the major
usergroup lists perhaps?

Since Im lacking time, perhaps someone could give a quick summary as to what
an organisation would have to do to use Linux in a trademark capacity and be
sure they arent open to action?

--
Simon Scott
simon at plumtek.com