[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 17 11:40:17 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 05:30 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> On 8/16/05, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
> >

> <<snipped>>
> >
> > SlashDot User #8043 is officially history. Too hard. Someone else will
> > have to defend Jeremy "Spammer Slammer" Malcolm today.
> >
> > Cheers; Leon
>
> Wow.. I hadn't realized that was possible...

Neither had I, from the bad behaviour, peurile comments, and general
idiocy of the average /. member, I didn't know it was POSSIBLE to be
banned.   ;-)

You must've started some flame war there, Leon. :-)

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart