[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Aug 17 11:48:07 WST 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:40, Richard Meyer wrote:

> You must've started some flame war there, Leon. :-)

I've read the last 5 or so of Leon's /. posts and they're all quite
well-written and reasonable.  Despite this they've been modded down.  The
irony is that in one of the discussions Leon and his opponent were virtually
arguing along the same lines and were merely hair-splitting.  Leon was modded
down and the other guy was modded +5 insightful.  It's just the usual
moderators on crack.

Once I get some mod points I'm going to see if I can mod the posts back up to
see if that gives him back access to that account.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

TCP/IP Slang Glossary, #1:

Gong, n: Medieval term for privy, or what pased for them in that era.
Today used whimsically to describe the aftermath of a bogon attack. Think
of our community as the Galapagos of the English language.

"Vogons may read you bad poetry, but bogons make you study obsolete RFCs."
		-- Dave Mills

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/