[plug] The clarion voice of sanity in a slashmob of chaos.

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Aug 17 12:08:15 WST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:44, Mr Shayne wrote:
> In PJ's defence, Linux Insider where involved in a rotten scandal
> where a journalist from them published muckracking crap about her
> religious beliefs,

And got most of the details wrong, as I understand it, not to mention
posting libellous crap from one of her neighbours (every large
apartment building needs to be labelled "may contain traces of nuts").

> posted photos of her house, and generally treated her immodestly
> in a way few would wish on our enemies, let alone her friends.

And then LI refused to disavow the walking turd who did that until more
than half of their other writers left, and even then the disavowel was
very limp-wristed at best.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia