[plug] The clarion voice of sanity in a slashmob of chaos.

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Aug 17 10:44:02 WST 2005

In PJ's defence, Linux Insider where involved in a rotten scandal where
a journalist from them published muckracking crap about her religious
beliefs, posted photos of her house, and generally treated her immodestly
in a way few would wish on our enemies, let alone her friends.

So if she someone dislikes Linux insider, then yes, I think thats
understandable in her case.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate