[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 17 12:45:28 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 12:20 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 August 2005 11:40, Richard Meyer wrote:
> > You must've started some flame war there, Leon. :-)
>
> I didn't start a flame war. I made about four posts to one article, all
> of them polite and non-abusive, calling an assertion into question.

Serves you right for injecting facts into a /. thread. :-) Yeah that is
a joke, but I see little use for /.   In theory it's great, but the fact
that most posters are, as Rod states "bored,rabid teenagers", tends to
make it more like a Roman circus than a forum for reasoned discussion.

Every now and then, there is some good discussion, but not often enough
to keep me coming back.

Good luck on getting back there, though.
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart