Leon's /. account (was Re: [plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?)

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:08:05 WST 2005

On 8/17/05, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
> I didn't start a flame war. I made about four posts to one article, all
> of them polite and non-abusive, calling an assertion into question.
[snip]
> A real-life analogy might be: I got mugged by a street gang, and when I
> hail a policeman to complain about it, he locks me up for vagrancy.

I reckon we should start a petition to get his account reinstated.
Leon certainly has a heck of a good reputation here... so how 'bout
it? How many PLUGgers are Slashdotters (especially with Good or
Excellent karma) and would be happy to sign?

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.