[plug] The clarion voice of sanity in a slashmob of chaos.

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Aug 17 13:13:27 WST 2005

simon wrote:

> Sorry for repeating myself, but this isnt a simple case of Linus
> trademarking 'Linux' in Australia, which would indeed solve this problem.

I've stayed on the side-lines for a while, but this continued silly
comment from you is wearing me down.

Yes, it *is* a simple case of Linus trademarking 'Linux' in Australia.
The process in this land is that you need to defend your trademark and
if you'd bothered to actually read the information presented to you,
then you would have known this.

I'm all for moving this rubbish to OT.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°45'36.5" - E139°00'08.7" (Mount Pleasant, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..