[plug] The clarion voice of sanity in a slashmob of chaos.

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Aug 17 13:39:51 WST 2005

simon wrote:

[..drivel deleted..]

I'm all for having a discussion, but this is no longer a discussion.
Your comments are regularly inflammatory and if this were IRC, you'd
already have been bitch-slapped. Seeing that this is a public mailing
list, I'm just going to ignore you and trust that at some stage the list
manager will end this.

For those other posters who have actually contributed to this
discussion, thanks for your informed comment.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°45'36.5" - E139°00'08.7" (Mount Pleasant, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..