[plug] Tt sonic tower CPU cooler

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:52:58 WST 2005

I'd love to give it a shot. I think it'll fit in my new case for my linux system, though it may take some fiddling. How much do you want for it? I've got a new HSF that I never got to use (ordered it a couple of years ago for an Athlon XP 1800+ before I found out that the stock HSF was quiet enough), a cooljag puma2 with 70mm fan, if you need something for an older (relatively speaking) CPU to tide you over until you get something you can use.

Ari