[plug] Xinerama on Debian

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 15:56:23 WST 2005

with mandrake and gentoo
it ALWAYS seems to come down to the kernel whether it
works or not.
would bash my head with a kernel and could NEVER get
it to work.

along comes next one and works!!
dont ask me why
moral of story
if in doesnt work with current kernel version,
either use nv, or regress to last working version, or
wait until next kernel (usually :)

The nvidia drivers always have worked for me, but can
spit the dummy on the odd point change.

dependecy hell? whats that? oh yes, back in the rpm
days :))