[plug] Canon MPC190 drivers

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:37:16 WST 2005

On 8/18/05, Ari Finander <outrider at operamail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Ari,
         Sorry I do not have any URL. All I did was that I separated
the ink cartridge from the jets and submerged the jets in warm water
for about ten minutes, cleaned it with low pressure compressed air,
put it back and printed the test pattern and repeated the whole
process again, again and again...Every time you run a new test print
there should be a little bit of progress visible.
If the cartridge and the ink jets are as one unit same method applies
but make sure that the whole unit is thoroughly dry before it is put
back in the printer.
                          Regards
                                      Milan Pospisil