[plug] Google Talk

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:44:22 WST 2005

On 8/24/05, Senectus . <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoa there buddy.. the foaming at the mouth this is _not_ gonna bring
> the chicks in hey.. ;-)
>
> Yeah I've been using since it was posted on /. It's interesting.. I
> hope they decide to make a voice module for GAIM.

Well until they publish the protocol they are using nothing much can
be really done. They said they are working on releasing the protocol
soon.

I almost couldn't believe it when i read it this morning, just last
night I was talking about one day happening, and the other day as
well. And I was searching around last night and came up with some
concept things that people had worked on. Then I stumbled across it
this arvo!

I understand the foam is unattractive, but I'm not /that/ worried
about bringing the chicks in. I already have one and I'm content with
her. ;)

Tim