[plug] wireless card problem

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:47:01 WST 2005

ive got it working now....I think it was because i put capital letters in
the WEP key rather than lowercase..........

it seems that i have to go into the ubuntu "network admin" utility to
"activate" it.......is there a way of getting a shell script to do that
instead?(ive got a shell script that i run after activating it which puts
in the WEP key)