[plug] Xmms and mp3

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 31 12:08:34 WST 2005

Can't remember who it was, but someone was asking about SUSE and .mp3
and XMMS. Well, I just noticed that YOU (Yast Online Update) gives an
option to download a "Multimedia Option pack 1", which contains xine-mad
which supplies .mp3 support to xine, and another component is
lib-xmms-mad which just may supply .mp3 support for xmms as well.

I am downloading it now.
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart