[plug] Postfix Problems again (Spam Originating frommy mailserver)

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Fri Dec 2 09:02:39 WST 2005

If you've found the cause of the problem, I'd be removing that feature
until you upgrade it to a non-vulnerable version or otherwise securing
it.  It'll get exploited again (probably late at night when you're
asleep), and all it's going to end up doing is getting your IP address
blacklisted by spam detection lists, irrespective of whether you're an
open relay or not.

/ Ben