[plug] wget

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 6 13:35:32 WST 2005

Hi

I downloaded Knoppix 4.0.2 using wget.  2 restarts were required, one
because of a disconnect, and the other disk full.  The md5sum check
failed, so I tried again.  One restart needed.  Again the md5sum check
failed.

The 2 copies are the same according to cmp.

Is there a problem with wget or the way I'm using it?
     wget --limit-rate=20k --input-file=/home/jim/wget-in
and
     wget --limit-rate=20k --input-file=/home/jim/wget-in -c
to continue.

Or is there an md5sum problem, like wrong version or something?

TIA
Jim