[plug] wget

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:56:24 WST 2005

Hi Jim,

Using wget -c <URL> has worked robustly for me with several isos. I
regularly ctrl-c the command to stop it or ctrl-z and fg to
pause/restart in the middle of a download.
I was unaware of the --limit-rate flag and have been using "trickle -d
N <wget command>" to rate limit the download.
I don't use an input file either, so it may be related to one of these
two differences?

Ashley